



Yep....it's happened. My dearest Jillian is officially in school. She is so fortunate to have a wonderful teacher (Mrs. Hutchison) who also is a friend of mine! So far, her class is a nice size of 16 kids...another bonus! She is loving every minute of it. She is even so priviledged as to have her own personal safety to escort her from her classroom to mine at the end of each school day. I am already seeing that shy little girl start to come out of her shell. I just can't believe that I am old enough to have a school aged child. Well, at least Jenna has 3 years to still be a baby (though not if she has anything to say about it) and Nathan will always be my baby.

2 comments:
Yeah!! I was wondering how her first day went. I still cannot beleive our girls are in school. Julianna loves Kindergarten as well....
Oh yeah! You cut her hair, it looks very cute!! She looks like such a big girl now.....
Post a Comment